Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire when the purpose for which they serve or when manually deleted is met.
On this website we use the following cookies:
They are their own cookies WordPress, allowing the web to work. Keep your browsing preferences.
Cokies Social Networking
They are cookies using the Disqus comment system to allow identifying with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks users.
Each time a user visits a site or service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, ComScore and the like) generates an analytic cookie on the user device. This cookie is generated only during the visit, will in future visits to anonymously identify visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous users identifying boaters through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeat visit.
This type of cookies allows further information from the ads displayed to each anonymous user. Among others, the duration or frequency display advertising positions, interacting with them, or browsing patterns and / or behavior of the user and that help shape a profile advertising interest is stored. Thus, can offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
We use Google ad platform. More information on http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.
How to disable cookies in your browser
Most browsers now allow the user to configure whether to accept cookies and which ones. These settings normally found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
These are the instructions for setting cookies in major browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- For more information, consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.